Home >> Resume
Robert “Shea” Bonhag, DMD, MBA, PMP
Experienced Senior Consultant and Project Manager with a unique blend of experience drawn from management and facilitating re-engineering and performance improvements, and as a change management project manager for CEOs. He is an enterprise thinker planning the integration of systems to support the future vision of the enterprise. He is an exellent client relationship manager and enjoys the role of being the client CEO's confidant and strategist.
Areas of Strength
Certified Project Management, Strategy, Business Transformations and Re-engineering, System Design, Performance Improvement, and Organizational Change Management.
Summary of Experience
– Traverse City, Michigan 1986 to Present
Chase Group assists clients implement improved business solutions by providing design and project management usually with a contingent fee depending on obtaining defined results in transforming business operations.
- Interim CTO/CIO
- Expert in understanding client vision and needs
- Architect the systems and change management to ensure applicability
- Board-level and senior management presentations throughout the project length
- Recruit and orient project staff including teaching Project Management
- Counsel organizations on organizational change and consolidation strategies
- Develop and manage the implementation of operation improvement solutions
- Facilitates the design and implementation of quality improvement with measured outcomes
- Facilitates and manages project teams on high priority technology and business re-engineering projects.
- Manages long-term partnerships with clients who are working to dramatically improve organizational effectiveness and performance
- Specializes in managing major organizational change to ensure results are obtained